A traffic management plan has been put in place for the State Funeral of Garda Tony Golden in Oliver Plunkett Church in Blackrock tomorrow.
The following roads in the Blackrock area will be closed from 10am to facilitate the State Funeral of Garda Anthony Golden:
- Old Golf Links Road, Blackrock from the junction with the Dublin Road
- Sandy Lane, Blackrock from the junction with Rock Road to junction with Main Street.
- Sea front from junction of Coast Road/Rock Road through Blackrock to Seafield Road junction.
- Partial closure on Rock Road between Old Golf Links Road and Sandy Lane junctions for duration of procession.
- Traffic and parking restrictions on routes are highlighted in blue on map above.
Members of the public travelling to the funeral are urged to use the highlighted public car parks.
The above road closures will commence at 10am and are expected to reopen at approximately 2pm.